Senior Software DeveloperReference: SW1994
Melbourne is becoming a tech-hub within the APAC region and Melbourne’s Startup scene is attracting some of the best talent from around the world. Seriously! Well, with this fast paced innovative drive, comes a fast paced demand for the best Software Developers to support this rapid expansion. I am always on the lookout for Senior Software Developers, especially with functional backend coding expertise with technologies such as (but not limited to): Core Java, Python, Scala, C++, C# etc. And ofcourse mixed in with thorough experience of desirable frontend technologies such as (but not limited to): Node.JS, React, Angular, JavaScipt, HTML etc. If you are a confident polyglot, even better!
You are not only a Software Developer but rather someone who wants to help Companies expand further in their industry; you are an all rounder who can think outside of the box. You ideally have a real, deep-rooted passion for coding and are always improving your game with side projects at home and have no problem working through the entire development lifecycle. You dream of clean, quality code in an agile environment where ego doesn’t stop you from learning and growing. Furthermore, you are a golden candidate if you can communicate with non-technical stakeholders with ease!
Your definite profile:
- Ba or Ma (Bonus) in IT Engineering/ Computer Science or related field of study
- 3+ years experience as a Software Developer
- Thorough experience acting as a Full Stack Software Developer
- Expert knowledge using technologies such as: Python, Scala, Core Java, C++, C#, GoLang
- Highly confident with a wide variety of frontend technologies
- Thorough experience with a wide range of databases (SQL series, Oracle, MongoDB etc)
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Previously worked on and can help with automated testing capabilities (TDD, unit testing, integration testing etc)
- Previous experience collaborating using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders and be able to contribute your own ideas
- You’re personable, passionate and you are a team player
- Leadership experience
- Best practice release/CD processes
- Business development experience
- Experience in product innovation or technopreneurship
- An all-rounder who doesn’t enjoy just staying at your desk
If this sounds anything like you; then please do send your CV to email@example.com with a brief introduction. Let’s chat!