Management AccountantReference: TL265
Walker Hamill is looking for Management Accountant candidates to work with our Health Care & Not-for-profit clients on an ongoing basis.
A key part of your role will be to help in managing the general ledger of the business. You will also be involved in:
• Co-ordinating the month end process including journals, reconciliations and analysis
• Assisting in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the company financials
• Working with sales teams to identify any areas of poor/declining performance and suggest actions as needed
• Working on new business cases and ensuring robust cost benefit analysis
• Be closely involved in the budgeting & forecasting process, as well as provide variance analysis during periodic reporting
• Liaise with external consultants and assist the finance team and other departments where needed
To be successful you will ideally have:
• Suitable experience in a finance environment
• The ability to handle multiple tasks and issues across multiple locations
• The ability to work autonomously and as a team member
• Efficient, accurate, attention to detail
• Ability to operate independently and confidently
• Strong communication, organisational skills
• Willingness to challenge the status quo and focus on continuous improvements.
We are looking for individuals who are happy to get involved in all aspects of the business and be very adaptable.