Finance AnalystReference: 49804
Reputable Fashion Retailer going through substantial growth. The brand has gone strength to strength with their competitors through diversification of service offering and an increased brand awareness.
This is a newly created role, with a primary focus on performing detailed cost and financial analysis, develop and interpret information and to provide recommendations regarding the efficient utilisation of resources.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in Accounting / Finance Analyst role for 2 or more years and have a passion for the retail industry but to also work in a growing business and supportive team.
- Provide technical assistance in the design of cost accounting or reporting systems and relates forms and documents
- Perform financial or cost analysis for related reports
- Assist in review of financial and internal controls to meet management objectives and ensure the safeguarding of assets
- Provide support to the development of budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of business plans/business case analysis for new projects and initiatives
- Prepare plans of action for investment based financial analysis
- Assist in report preparation for key relationships/stakeholders
- Data gathering and integrity checking to ensure accuracy in the reporting process. This includes validation of source data and reconciliations
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Data interrogation skills and the ability to turn data into information
- Time Management & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong MS Excel
Experience & Qualifications:
- CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting or financial analysis
- Basic knowledge of business plan analysis, strategic analysis, customer billing and credit management
- Potential opportunity to business partner with various business units
- Highly diversified role