Reporting & Planning AnalystReference: 49718
Join a business that is bucking the trend in the B2C and B2B retail energy industry; in the last 12 months they have experienced significant growth which has seen their headcount triple and product offering expand into new markets.
Due to their growth, they are looking to appoint a permanent CA or CPA Qualified, Planning & Reporting Analyst, reporting into the FP&A Manager.
As a key hire in the FP&A department, this person will add significant value through:
- Driving insights to shape strategy
- Improve existing reports (content, quality and visuals) and identify new reports based on understanding stakeholder requirements and needs.
- Business partner cross functionally, from the GM’s, COO through to the sales and marketing teams
- Financial analysis for board reporting
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Assist in scenario analysis and business case feasibility
- Analyse performance trends, understand and communicate key drivers
- Build metrics, cashflow projections, through to developing cost centre reporting to ensure stakeholders are accountable for their spending.
- Ensure CAPEX spend is on track with budget.
To be successful in the role, you will be either:
- fully qualified Chartered Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant, complimented with
- at least 3 years of experience in either FP&A or as a Senior Analyst.
- Given the role will involve building models and automation, advanced Excel and SQL is essential.
- Finally, someone who enjoys working with a dedicated and supportive team, in a fun, dynamic and friendly environment.